Crystal Lake Packs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

In the land of the crystal lake there are 8 crystals. fire, water, earth, wind, light, dark, ice and lightning. each pack has a crystal, but each is jealous of each others power. What will happen? Peace.. or chaos! You decide!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
TotM - December
Reyth     In the park 17-89~~~~~~~~~~~ Reyth has probably been the only member who actively visits each week! They are an excellent RPer, and are very kind towards other members. Say Congrats! 
Switch Accounts
Switch Accounts

Staff
Owner Luna Fang In the park 1-812 ~~~~~~~~ Co-Owner/Admin Ember In the park Rsz_3-10 ~~~~~~~~~ Admin Fenrir In the park 22-1410
Latest topics
» The Shadow Lurkers Pack
In the park Icon_minitime4/27/2014, 5:07 pm by Crystal

» Joining form
In the park Icon_minitime4/25/2014, 9:27 pm by Luna Fang

» UPDATE as of 12-5-2013
In the park Icon_minitime4/25/2014, 8:55 pm by Crystal

» The Feral Cats
In the park Icon_minitime3/24/2014, 10:27 am by Ash

» wolves vs cougars forest
In the park Icon_minitime3/12/2014, 7:43 pm by Guest

» THE CASCADES; a silver brumby rp [jcink]
In the park Icon_minitime2/10/2014, 6:44 pm by Guest

» Return to the Den
In the park Icon_minitime1/17/2014, 6:27 pm by Fenrir

» Zoo Animal's!
In the park Icon_minitime1/16/2014, 9:12 pm by Luna Fang

» Alphabet Soup!
In the park Icon_minitime1/14/2014, 10:04 pm by Fenrir

In the park

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Noctuam
Noctuam

Character sheet
Coins: 20
Crystals earned: 5
Abilities:

In the park Empty
PostSubject: In the park   In the park Icon_minitime11/3/2013, 11:08 pm

Tall trees rose up in front of her, Noctuam was unaware at which time the tree had become solid in her vision. She only knew that the effect of the drugs that the humans gave was starting to wear off. There was a small chip at the base of her head and it irritated her to no end. "ahh" she felt drunk staggering her shoulder hit a tree and she stumbled and landed in heap. she lay there breathing hard wondering what to do.
Back to top Go down
Ketsujin
Ketsujin

Character sheet
Abilities:

In the park Empty
PostSubject: Re: In the park   In the park Icon_minitime11/3/2013, 11:14 pm

Ketsujin was running around yet hiding in the shadows. He saw a wolf fall. "hmm. maybe i should aleast check on the wolf". He said to himself and he walked to the wolf. "what happened to you?" he asked with a slight raise of his brow. He then sat down and waited to see if the wolf could talk.
Back to top Go down
Noctuam
Noctuam

Character sheet
Abilities:

In the park Empty
PostSubject: Re: In the park   In the park Icon_minitime11/3/2013, 11:26 pm

Her head was still ringing when another wolf came up. He seemed like he had nowhere to go and for one moment she wanted him to leave. Then she remember that she couldn't walk five feet without crashing into things. Her cloaking ability was acting up and she felt vulnerable. She raised her head her vision reeling "Humans" she growled "they tagged me and the effects of the drugs are affecting my vision and movement" "do you think you could rip out the chip?"
Back to top Go down
Ketsujin
Ketsujin

Character sheet
Abilities:

In the park Empty
PostSubject: Re: In the park   In the park Icon_minitime11/3/2013, 11:37 pm

Ketsujin thought about it for a moment but sensed the wolf was similar to him and he hated the humans. "Humans" he growled. "yeah ill rip it off but it may take some fur and skin." he said right before he sank his teeth around the chip and ripped it out. It pulled some skin and the wound was bleeding a bit. "luckly by bleeding a bit the drug will wear off faster. its not too deep so it will stop shortly" he said laying down right at the wolfs head. "my names Ketsujin by the way. whats yours" he asked even though he didnt normally ask for names or introduce himself to others.
Back to top Go down
Noctuam
Noctuam

Character sheet
Abilities:

In the park Empty
PostSubject: Re: In the park   In the park Icon_minitime11/4/2013, 1:30 am

Wincing she gave him a wane smile "Noctuam, most just call me Noc" the effects of the drugs were already starting to wear of but she still felt dizzy " I think i'm going to have to stay here for the rest of the night" she chuckled " caught out in the open again, my mentor would beat me."
Back to top Go down
Ketsujin
Ketsujin

Character sheet
Abilities:

In the park Empty
PostSubject: Re: In the park   In the park Icon_minitime11/4/2013, 10:38 pm

Ketsujin just nodded, "so Noc, who is your mentor" he asked absentmindedly. He was more focused on a scent that had just popped up and he was getting hungry. "im thinking of hunting. i could always bring back something to you" he said as he started to get up.
Back to top Go down
Noctuam
Noctuam

Character sheet
Abilities:

In the park Empty
PostSubject: Re: In the park   In the park Icon_minitime11/4/2013, 10:48 pm

Noctuam went into panic mode has Ketsujin asked her about her past "stupid slip of the tongue.'' she wasn't about to revel all of her secrets to someone who she had just met moments ago. His follow up question made her relax " If you would, humans and their drugs...." she trialed off, fuming.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

In the park Empty
PostSubject: Re: In the park   In the park Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

In the park
Page 1 of 1