Crystal Lake Packs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

In the land of the crystal lake there are 8 crystals. fire, water, earth, wind, light, dark, ice and lightning. each pack has a crystal, but each is jealous of each others power. What will happen? Peace.. or chaos! You decide!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
TotM - December
Reyth     The beginning(New memebers please begin your role play adventure here) 17-89~~~~~~~~~~~ Reyth has probably been the only member who actively visits each week! They are an excellent RPer, and are very kind towards other members. Say Congrats! 
Switch Accounts
Switch Accounts

Staff
Owner Luna Fang The beginning(New memebers please begin your role play adventure here) 1-812 ~~~~~~~~ Co-Owner/Admin Ember The beginning(New memebers please begin your role play adventure here) Rsz_3-10 ~~~~~~~~~ Admin Fenrir The beginning(New memebers please begin your role play adventure here) 22-1410
Latest topics
» The Shadow Lurkers Pack
The beginning(New memebers please begin your role play adventure here) Icon_minitime4/27/2014, 5:07 pm by Crystal

» Joining form
The beginning(New memebers please begin your role play adventure here) Icon_minitime4/25/2014, 9:27 pm by Luna Fang

» UPDATE as of 12-5-2013
The beginning(New memebers please begin your role play adventure here) Icon_minitime4/25/2014, 8:55 pm by Crystal

» The Feral Cats
The beginning(New memebers please begin your role play adventure here) Icon_minitime3/24/2014, 10:27 am by Ash

» wolves vs cougars forest
The beginning(New memebers please begin your role play adventure here) Icon_minitime3/12/2014, 7:43 pm by Guest

» THE CASCADES; a silver brumby rp [jcink]
The beginning(New memebers please begin your role play adventure here) Icon_minitime2/10/2014, 6:44 pm by Guest

» Return to the Den
The beginning(New memebers please begin your role play adventure here) Icon_minitime1/17/2014, 6:27 pm by Fenrir

» Zoo Animal's!
The beginning(New memebers please begin your role play adventure here) Icon_minitime1/16/2014, 9:12 pm by Luna Fang

» Alphabet Soup!
The beginning(New memebers please begin your role play adventure here) Icon_minitime1/14/2014, 10:04 pm by Fenrir

The beginning(New memebers please begin your role play adventure here)

Go down 
+4
Ash
Ypres
Luna Fang
Ember
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Ember
Administrator
Administrator
Ember

Character sheet
Coins: 20
Crystals earned: 5
Abilities:

The beginning(New memebers please begin your role play adventure here) Empty
PostSubject: The beginning(New memebers please begin your role play adventure here)   The beginning(New memebers please begin your role play adventure here) Icon_minitime5/1/2013, 4:43 pm

Nakita padded forward, her nose scenting the air, her eyes curious of her new surroundings.
She could see a deep lake which she trotted over to and dived under the water.Her eyes where adapted to these kinds of condition and she could easily paddle through the water.She could sense other wolves near by and staid hidden beneath the surface.Her eyes seeing paws at the lake shore and ripples as a tongue broke the smooth surface.She could feel the water seeping through her fur but it did not effect her and she carried on looking and this pair of paws.
Back to top Go down
Luna Fang
Administrator
Administrator
Luna Fang

Character sheet
Abilities:

PostSubject: Re: The beginning(New memebers please begin your role play adventure here)   The beginning(New memebers please begin your role play adventure here) Icon_minitime5/1/2013, 10:51 pm

Silver had walked outside of the den and into the cool air. she sniffed the air and caught a new scent. not just relying on her nose she used her aura to spread her senses out, her eyes glowing blue as she does so. she finds another aura and is curious. she wonders to the lake where it is at.

she reaches the edge of the forest where the lake was. the moon cast a light on the lake and lite up a figure in the water. she came to a stop at the waters edge and grinned. she was amazed at this wolfs ability to be underwater so long. she decided to say nothing and wait for the wolf to surface.
Back to top Go down
https://crystallakepack.rpg-board.net
Ember
Administrator
Administrator
Ember

Character sheet
Abilities:

PostSubject: Re: The beginning(New memebers please begin your role play adventure here)   The beginning(New memebers please begin your role play adventure here) Icon_minitime5/2/2013, 2:51 am

Nakita rose to the surface, her head poking out at the top of the water.She looked up at this wolf, she could not tell much about her and sunk beneath the surface again swimming to the surface edge and walking out.Her fur was wet but quickly dried and she smiled friendly at the new wolf.
"Hi"Nakita said, her tail wagging a bit.
She lolled out her tongue playfully and her ocean blue eyes kept darting from different places.
Back to top Go down
Luna Fang
Administrator
Administrator
Luna Fang

Character sheet
Abilities:

PostSubject: Re: The beginning(New memebers please begin your role play adventure here)   The beginning(New memebers please begin your role play adventure here) Icon_minitime5/2/2013, 6:53 am

'hello' she said in respnose. she smiled back before continuing. 'that is some power u have. how long where u underwater? ' she asks curiously. she looks out further towards the town. no one was heading to the lake from there, so that was good. they had to be careful.
Back to top Go down
Ypres
Ypres

Character sheet
Abilities:

PostSubject: Re: The beginning(New memebers please begin your role play adventure here)   The beginning(New memebers please begin your role play adventure here) Icon_minitime5/2/2013, 8:16 am

Blaqwynter had been watching the two for quite some time now. She had been cloaking herself among the darkness of the shadows. It was at the brink of dusk as Blaqwynter decided to emerge and headed toward the two females. She wagged her tail in friendly manner to greet them.

''Hello there. ''

She barked out as she watched the two converse with one another. Blaqwynter looked about to make sure that no human were present; she was afraid of humans. Eyes scanned the two females once more and she offered them a warm smile.

''I'm Blaqwynter.''
Back to top Go down
Luna Fang
Administrator
Administrator
Luna Fang

Character sheet
Abilities:

PostSubject: Re: The beginning(New memebers please begin your role play adventure here)   The beginning(New memebers please begin your role play adventure here) Icon_minitime5/2/2013, 10:13 am

Silver turned her head to the newcomer. "Nice to meet you blaqwynter." she turned so she could speak to both. "i am Silver, the alpha of the pack." her eyes wondered from the lake to both of the wolves. her eyes sparkled in the moonlight. she could read both wolves well so she wasnt afraid to state her name. only when wolves have bad intentions does she act more agressive towards other wolves.
Back to top Go down
Ypres
Ypres

Character sheet
Abilities:

PostSubject: Re: The beginning(New memebers please begin your role play adventure here)   The beginning(New memebers please begin your role play adventure here) Icon_minitime5/2/2013, 10:44 am

Blaqwynter looked to Silver who claimed the territory.

''Pleasure's all mine.''

She was delighted to be part of an origional member who Silver was forming her pack. It wasn't often Blaqwynter got to witness this, or be part of it in that matter. Her eyes danced upon Nakita, was she a water wolf? Blaqwynter was a shadow wolf, and was often taken as a shadow warrior. Blaqwynter loved to fight, and fight often, not for dominance, but to test her abilities and strengths. She also wanted to keep her sills up to date. Many interlopers would be for a rude awakening if Blaqwynter was made Guardian. She wanted to work her way to Head Guardian, or Alpha Guardian. The Guardian was to look after the borders, where the head Guardian looked after borders and the pack members; whereas the Alpha guardian looked after the Alphas and their pups at all times.
Back to top Go down
Luna Fang
Administrator
Administrator
Luna Fang

Character sheet
Abilities:

PostSubject: Re: The beginning(New memebers please begin your role play adventure here)   The beginning(New memebers please begin your role play adventure here) Icon_minitime5/2/2013, 11:01 am

Silver nodded in agreement. a sudden cool wind blew across the lake and ruffled her fur. she shook her fur before speaking.

"Now there are several things you should know before you possibly join the pack. first every wolf has different abilities and those abilities are not ment for unnecessary fights.Second you are to respect the wolfs abilities." she stops and looks at them before continuing.

"Next, i want to know your abilities. it will be helpful into ranking you in the future." she says calmly. she likes to know much about the wolves before they receive their rank.
Back to top Go down
Ember
Administrator
Administrator
Ember

Character sheet
Abilities:

PostSubject: Re: The beginning(New memebers please begin your role play adventure here)   The beginning(New memebers please begin your role play adventure here) Icon_minitime5/2/2013, 12:25 pm

"I can hold my breath for as long as I want and I can control water over a scenting distance.I don't know how long I was under that water, I just can hold it for as long as I want."nakita said smiling.

She then looked at the water and he eyes flashed silver as a tentacle of water formed and merged into a shape of a wolf.She turned back to the other wolves, her eyes still silver.The water sculpture was floating above there heads.She lowered it to the ground and made it run around like a wolf around the area.
"I am also good as hunting, I can easily track down water animals which I can catch for the pack.
Back to top Go down
Luna Fang
Administrator
Administrator
Luna Fang

Character sheet
Abilities:

PostSubject: Re: The beginning(New memebers please begin your role play adventure here)   The beginning(New memebers please begin your role play adventure here) Icon_minitime5/2/2013, 12:29 pm

Silver watched the water wolf in amazement. she grinned wide. "it would be great to have you in the pack nakita. what rank do you think you'd want." she asks. she continues to watch the water wolf. she knew it was safe, but she thought she should tell nakita to be careful, but that will be later.
Back to top Go down
Ember
Administrator
Administrator
Ember

Character sheet
Abilities:

PostSubject: Re: The beginning(New memebers please begin your role play adventure here)   The beginning(New memebers please begin your role play adventure here) Icon_minitime5/2/2013, 12:59 pm

"Could I be the beta of the Pack? I can hunt for the pack and keep it in order."Nakita said grinning slightly.
She backed slightly into the water so that it was level with her ankle and shook her head.She made the water ripple slightly.The sound of water relaxed her slightly and she made it begin to flow.Her tail was wrapped around her back leg as she began moving the water.She bent over some of the water warping it around her feet.
Back to top Go down
Luna Fang
Administrator
Administrator
Luna Fang

Character sheet
Abilities:

PostSubject: Re: The beginning(New memebers please begin your role play adventure here)   The beginning(New memebers please begin your role play adventure here) Icon_minitime5/2/2013, 1:36 pm

"I think that would be good. i will need you to be around alot around the pack when i go into the town. i will go sometimes to get food we cant catch." she says to nakita. she looks back to the water and since nakita makes it flow she can see her reflection from where she stands. her eyes glow blue as she uses her aura. sometimes she liked her aura to show but not for authority, for comfort. it made her feel safe. her aura dimmed and she looked back to the two wolves.
Back to top Go down
Ypres
Ypres

Character sheet
Abilities:

PostSubject: Re: The beginning(New memebers please begin your role play adventure here)   The beginning(New memebers please begin your role play adventure here) Icon_minitime5/2/2013, 9:09 pm

Blaqwynter watched the two ladies converse together bout abilities and ranks. Her eyes slightly narrowed in slight distaste for Nakita asking for her rank.

''Must a wolf ask for its rank, when a rank can only be earned? ''

Her voice was inquizative, challenging, yet friendly. She tilted her skull to the left. Maybe things were different here? First come, first serve? Blaqwynter shrugged. ''Meh... Whatever...''
She chuckled as she sat upon her haunches.

''I am good at cloaking myself into the darkness of the shadows. This bids me ability to hunt, fight, and spy. I can also read minds which means I bare the gift of telepathy, and I am a wind walker; which means I can run like the wind where it appears that I am flying.''

Blaqwynter wasn't going to ask for a rank, but either be given a rank best suited, or claim a position.

''I am not going to ask for my rank, as I know I must earn it. However; once I master my fighting skills, I will be claiming First Guardian which is the Alpha guardian.''

She dipped her muzzle to the two ladies in respects.
Back to top Go down
Luna Fang
Administrator
Administrator
Luna Fang

Character sheet
Abilities:

PostSubject: Re: The beginning(New memebers please begin your role play adventure here)   The beginning(New memebers please begin your role play adventure here) Icon_minitime5/2/2013, 10:29 pm

"that is nice abilities you have. and about rank, all I said is that it was a good idea for her to be beta, but all ranks must be earned and there can be two betas." she says simply. she looks back and fourth. she looks up at the bright moon. the energy flows all around her and she let's it sink in. her energy sincs with her surroundings and she is at peace. her attention then refocuses to her companions.
Back to top Go down
Ypres
Ypres

Character sheet
Abilities:

PostSubject: Re: The beginning(New memebers please begin your role play adventure here)   The beginning(New memebers please begin your role play adventure here) Icon_minitime5/2/2013, 10:54 pm

Blaqwynter was in awe when Silver said that there could be 2 betas, but would the other Beta be male? Blaqwynter didn't want to be Beta at all, she just wanted to be a Guardian; then she'd move up to Alpha Guardian. She didn't care what her rank was at the moment, she just wanted to be family. Blaqwynter offered the two females a sweet smile.

"Beta sounds nice, but I want to work with the Guardian role. "

Blaqwynter wasn't asking for that rank, but simply claiming it.

" I will go where ever you see fit my queen. "
Back to top Go down
Luna Fang
Administrator
Administrator
Luna Fang

Character sheet
Abilities:

PostSubject: Re: The beginning(New memebers please begin your role play adventure here)   The beginning(New memebers please begin your role play adventure here) Icon_minitime5/3/2013, 11:19 am

"Guardian? I haven't thought of that kind of rank but am open to the idea." she says while thinking. "I can see what i can do, but for now i just need you to be around and help watch the area and do what you can. Most will get ranks when i see that they deserve it" she says calmly. she focuses her mind and thinks that it will all work out. she sees some of the towns people across the lake with lanterns. "we should head into the forest now. There is a pond near the den, nakita, so you can get in the water there." she looks at both before continuing. "we will also continue this talk at the den." Silver then gets up and walks into the forest, knowing that the two wolves will follow.
Back to top Go down
Ember
Administrator
Administrator
Ember

Character sheet
Abilities:

PostSubject: Re: The beginning(New memebers please begin your role play adventure here)   The beginning(New memebers please begin your role play adventure here) Icon_minitime5/3/2013, 11:53 am

Nakita quickly followed silver and smiled at the sound of deeper water.She took a deep sigh relaxing as her furr dried.She had never seen the den and was excited to see it to.Her ears flickered to every movement and sound.She trotted along smilling slightly.
Back to top Go down
Ypres
Ypres

Character sheet
Abilities:

PostSubject: Re: The beginning(New memebers please begin your role play adventure here)   The beginning(New memebers please begin your role play adventure here) Icon_minitime5/3/2013, 5:17 pm

Blaqwynter studied Silver and nodded. She basically was offered to do the same thing by patrolling areas of the territory anyway. And to prove herself, Blaqwynter would simply ward off interloper that were up to no good. She folllowed Silver back to the pack turf, eyes looked to the Beta and she offered her a smile. Blaqwynter was accepted and now now she was part of Silver's family!
Back to top Go down
Ember
Administrator
Administrator
Ember

Character sheet
Abilities:

PostSubject: Re: The beginning(New memebers please begin your role play adventure here)   The beginning(New memebers please begin your role play adventure here) Icon_minitime5/4/2013, 10:14 am

Nakita smiled back at the other wolf, her head then turning back to where she was walking.Being quite powerful within a pack was quite normal for her and she was born for it.Her parents where betas and if she had stayed she would have been one to.She always walked with her head held high and walked with pride with who she was but also yet calmly and not threatnigly.The only time she would be defensive would be when a lone wolf entered the terratory.
Back to top Go down
Luna Fang
Administrator
Administrator
Luna Fang

Character sheet
Abilities:

PostSubject: Re: The beginning(New memebers please begin your role play adventure here)   The beginning(New memebers please begin your role play adventure here) Icon_minitime5/5/2013, 1:44 am

silver got back to the den sometime later. because she had used her powers a lot she was tired. she went into the den and collapsed. her breath slowed as she fell into a deep sleep. as the night went on she went in and out of sleep. she got up on occasion but stayed in the den. when morning comes she would head out once again.
Back to top Go down
Ypres
Ypres

Character sheet
Abilities:

PostSubject: Re: The beginning(New memebers please begin your role play adventure here)   The beginning(New memebers please begin your role play adventure here) Icon_minitime5/5/2013, 3:20 am

Despite Silver sleeping throughout the night, Blaqwynter wasn't tired at all. She in fact was quite restless, so she decided to patrol the borders and to get to know the lands. Mitts kissed the ground softly as she padded from one end of the border to the next. Her golden hues scanned the territory making sure everything was fine and dandy; thus far so good.
Back to top Go down
Ember
Administrator
Administrator
Ember

Character sheet
Abilities:

PostSubject: Re: The beginning(New memebers please begin your role play adventure here)   The beginning(New memebers please begin your role play adventure here) Icon_minitime5/5/2013, 4:34 am

Nakita trotted over to the deeper lake smiling and diving in.She let herself sink down into the river bed and she dug herself a dip in the bed which she laid down on.She could hear the other wolf padding around the den and woundering why she was not sleeping.That other wolf must need the sleep for tomorrow.But Nakita just rested her head on the sand and whent to sleep.Sleeping under water is what Nakita was used to, she was even born under water and did not have her first breath of oxygen untill weeks later.
Back to top Go down
Luna Fang
Administrator
Administrator
Luna Fang

Character sheet
Abilities:

PostSubject: Re: The beginning(New memebers please begin your role play adventure here)   The beginning(New memebers please begin your role play adventure here) Icon_minitime5/6/2013, 5:45 pm

Silver woke up late the next evening. she was refreshed and energized. she slowly got up, stretching her legs. she yawns then wonders nearby. she hears the insects and animals. her aura flares and settles. she wonders where the others are. she sits and relaxes before moving on.
Back to top Go down
Ember
Administrator
Administrator
Ember

Character sheet
Abilities:

PostSubject: Re: The beginning(New memebers please begin your role play adventure here)   The beginning(New memebers please begin your role play adventure here) Icon_minitime5/6/2013, 5:52 pm

Nakita felt the water ripple as people began to move.She opened her eyes and swam to the top her head poking over the top of the lake.She saw silver moving out of the den and she swam towards to the bank of the lake where she pulled herself out.She shook her soaked pelt and padded over to silver her wet coat drying as she moved.
"Hey, had a good night sleep"Nakita said yawning as she followed silver out of the den.
she had no Idea where they where going she just hoped it had water in it.
Back to top Go down
Luna Fang
Administrator
Administrator
Luna Fang

Character sheet
Abilities:

PostSubject: Re: The beginning(New memebers please begin your role play adventure here)   The beginning(New memebers please begin your role play adventure here) Icon_minitime5/6/2013, 6:02 pm

silver turns and sees nakita. she smiles as she approaches and sits down. "I had a great sleep. " she says to her. her eyes look around and she sniffs the air. it is crisp and cold. there is no new scents but anything can pop up. she looks back to nakita and asks," how was your day'
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The beginning(New memebers please begin your role play adventure here)   The beginning(New memebers please begin your role play adventure here) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The beginning(New memebers please begin your role play adventure here)
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Crystal Lake Packs :: Neutral Territories :: Crystal den-
Jump to: