Crystal Lake Packs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

In the land of the crystal lake there are 8 crystals. fire, water, earth, wind, light, dark, ice and lightning. each pack has a crystal, but each is jealous of each others power. What will happen? Peace.. or chaos! You decide!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
TotM - December
Reyth     Pearl Beach 17-89~~~~~~~~~~~ Reyth has probably been the only member who actively visits each week! They are an excellent RPer, and are very kind towards other members. Say Congrats! 
Switch Accounts
Switch Accounts

Staff
Owner Luna Fang Pearl Beach 1-812 ~~~~~~~~ Co-Owner/Admin Ember Pearl Beach Rsz_3-10 ~~~~~~~~~ Admin Fenrir Pearl Beach 22-1410
Latest topics
» The Shadow Lurkers Pack
Pearl Beach Icon_minitime4/27/2014, 5:07 pm by Crystal

» Joining form
Pearl Beach Icon_minitime4/25/2014, 9:27 pm by Luna Fang

» UPDATE as of 12-5-2013
Pearl Beach Icon_minitime4/25/2014, 8:55 pm by Crystal

» The Feral Cats
Pearl Beach Icon_minitime3/24/2014, 10:27 am by Ash

» wolves vs cougars forest
Pearl Beach Icon_minitime3/12/2014, 7:43 pm by Guest

» THE CASCADES; a silver brumby rp [jcink]
Pearl Beach Icon_minitime2/10/2014, 6:44 pm by Guest

» Return to the Den
Pearl Beach Icon_minitime1/17/2014, 6:27 pm by Fenrir

» Zoo Animal's!
Pearl Beach Icon_minitime1/16/2014, 9:12 pm by Luna Fang

» Alphabet Soup!
Pearl Beach Icon_minitime1/14/2014, 10:04 pm by Fenrir

Pearl Beach

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Ember
Administrator
Administrator
Ember

Character sheet
Coins: 20
Crystals earned: 5
Abilities:

Pearl Beach Empty
PostSubject: Pearl Beach   Pearl Beach Icon_minitime5/29/2013, 10:28 am

The blue coated wolf padded forward,her nose scenting the air for any sign of prey.She could smell only the salty water and only see the white sand below her paws.
"Must be no prey around right now"She muttered.
She carried on walking along the beach, wondering if any wolves like her where around.This lonely life was getting to quite for her.
Back to top Go down
Zuri
Zuri

Character sheet
Abilities:

Pearl Beach Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pearl Beach   Pearl Beach Icon_minitime5/31/2013, 10:04 pm

Her moon white pelt seemed to be soaked down and her legs where coated in sand as she munched on some small fish that she luckily found while she was hunting along this peach. As she gazed around with her pale golden eyes, she found a perfect, shaded, spot that she will could lay and scout around for some where better to hunt.
"No wonder there isn't any other wolves around here, there is next to nothing to eat!"
Zuri bellowed out to the distant waves crashing against the shore. When she looked down the beach though, she was puzzled when it seemed like a wave was slowly coming her way. But as the object grew closer, she realized that it seemed to be a blue wolf! She was stunned for a moment, never seeing a blue wolf before, until she blinked and discovered that she wanted to meet it.
"Hello?! Excuse me! Do you know where to hunt around here?!"
Zuri hollered as she gets to her fours and begins walking towards the wolf. Then, a little red flag popped up in her head. What if this wolf is dangerous? Unfriendly? Or wants to kill me? Am I really just gonna walk up to it and be slaughtered? Zuri thought to herself, No, not me. The young adult then slowed her pace, and flattened her ears in a way that could be taken defensively or cutely.

Speaking
Thinking
Action
Back to top Go down
Ember
Administrator
Administrator
Ember

Character sheet
Abilities:

Pearl Beach Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pearl Beach   Pearl Beach Icon_minitime6/1/2013, 6:31 am

As the blue fae hit the shore within the wave she saw a white female, ears pressed against her skul.Ember walked forward cautious of weather the female was going to attack or run.
"it's ok,I won't hurt you"Ember said with a smile.
She saw the white fae looked hungry and he sat infront of her.
"I can show you how to hunt if you want"Ember asked, her eyes looking over to the water.
Ember had no idea if this white wolf had any magical properties that would allow her to breath under the water but there was some sort of prey on land.
"But anyway, my name is ember the alpha of this pack and you are called?
Back to top Go down
Zuri
Zuri

Character sheet
Abilities:

Pearl Beach Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pearl Beach   Pearl Beach Icon_minitime6/1/2013, 9:18 am

Zuri halted when the blue fae sat down in front of her, She doesn't seem like she is going to hurt me...Zuri thinks to herself as she sits down in the warm sand. When the fae said for a fact she wasn't going to hurt her, she smiled, releasing her ears to a more normal position.
That would be wonderful! I am new to the cost, so I haven't had much practice with hunting, in the water. I am on a journey to discover my gift, perhaps I am an amazing ocean hunter to be discovered!Zuri giggles after she finishes, looking down at the pale white sand before looking back up to the fae.
When the blue fae introduced herself, now identified as Ember, and was asking for her name as well, Zuri smiled once more, a little smaller, but still a smile.
I'm Zuri, nice to meet miss alpha. She says friendly before looking around at the tree's and the ocean.
It's really nice here...Zuri thought to herself, almost impressed with the mysterious beauty that nature had created here.
Once the introducing was done, Zuri was just dying to know about her blue coat. So she politely asked;
That is an amazing blue coat you have, have you always had it?

Speaking
Thinking
Action
Back to top Go down
Ember
Administrator
Administrator
Ember

Character sheet
Abilities:

Pearl Beach Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pearl Beach   Pearl Beach Icon_minitime6/1/2013, 9:30 am

Ember laughed and began answering Zuri's question.
"You don't have to call me miss alpha just ember and I was born with this coat.Where I come from the whole pack I lived in has blue coats.We where the only pack in the world with blue coats and ocean powersEmber Said with a smile on her face.
"Now follow me, I am gonna teach you how to hunt in the water"
Ember said as she began heading for the water.
The her Zuri seemed nice and not a threat at all to the pack and she would soon be accepted.

Ember sat down where the water hit the shore and she could feel the water hitting her body as it moved in and out.
Back to top Go down
Zuri
Zuri

Character sheet
Abilities:

Pearl Beach Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pearl Beach   Pearl Beach Icon_minitime6/1/2013, 8:52 pm

Zuri smiled as she learned as such things do exist, a whole pack with blue coats! How facinating... Zuri then began to wonder about other coat colors that could be out there, but was soon brought back to the conversation when Ember started to talk about ocean powers.
When Ember got to the part about teaching Zuri how to hunt in the ocean, Zuri began to get excited.
"Your really going to teach me? Zuri asked softly but then was answered when Ember began walking towards the ocean.
Following the blue fae, Zuri looked at the blue, salty water that crashed against the shore, wondering where they where going to start. When she caught up with Ember, Zuri looked at her for a moment, before deciding that she was to sit in the sand as well.
This could be it, I could finally get my power here. Zuri thought to herself as she stared into the blue water. Its like a starlit night, tiny balls of light swirling in the waves that hugged her white, damp paws.
Staring out into the endless blue, Zuri tried hard to find some sign of life, sea life that is, to hunt for. For a few seconds she found nothing, until she looked hard, really hard, at a bunch of sea weed.
Would there be something to hunt in there? Zuri asked Ember, wondering if she had any idea where to hunt yet.
Back to top Go down
Ember
Administrator
Administrator
Ember

Character sheet
Abilities:

Pearl Beach Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pearl Beach   Pearl Beach Icon_minitime6/2/2013, 4:20 am

"In the water yes, we have to go deeper"Ember said as she watched Zuri stair at the water.
She began heading deeper into the water, the water level just under her head when she stopped.Her feet where only just touching the bed, her feet begining to paddle.
"come on"Ember called out to Zuri, trying not to make it look to scary.
Her ocean blue coat matched perfectly with the ocean carefully blended but above the water, not as camoflardged so that Zuri could see her.She was used to teaching wolves how to hunt like ths, as she was always told to teach the young pups in her old pack how to hunt and was always successful.
Back to top Go down
Kiungo
Kiungo

Character sheet
Abilities:

Pearl Beach Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pearl Beach   Pearl Beach Icon_minitime6/2/2013, 8:09 am

Kiungo wasn't so uncomfortable this was his second day in wolf form and still be barely got the hang of it. Oh well...might as well try and get used of this body its not like ill be able to turn back human... The brute walked oddly along trying to keep his pace up, he didn't know these lands well and surly he didn't know how to hunt in wolf form. The brute signed how was he to survive if he didn't even know how to hunt? His stomach began to growl and his expression changed to an "not amused" face. His ears perked when he heard wolves and curiously he followed the sound to two wolves in the ocean. Kiungo watched from the open stupidly he would have hid but instead he watched. He sat down and felt the water lap at his paws.
Back to top Go down
Ember
Administrator
Administrator
Ember

Character sheet
Abilities:

Pearl Beach Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pearl Beach   Pearl Beach Icon_minitime6/2/2013, 8:21 am

As the ocean blue coated fae waited for Zuri to follow her she smelt the scent of and unknown wolf.She turned around to see a large male sitting at the shore.A bark escaped her mouth as she becomed the male to come to her.She could see the odd markings on heis pelt but to her he did look very natural around the water.Her bark was loud, especially loud enough so that this male could hear her.Se waited calmly,for the male to come to her, this was her land and he had to do what she said.
Back to top Go down
Kiungo
Kiungo

Character sheet
Abilities:

Pearl Beach Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pearl Beach   Pearl Beach Icon_minitime6/2/2013, 8:31 am

Kiungo heard a calling bark of a blue wolf in the water. He was having a debate for if he should come or not.Should I come? Naa I would rather sit here then go in that water. Ooo she might teach you how to hunt. Pssh I could teach myself. Oh really? Yes I can watch. The brute walked into the water and chased after a fish. He growled to himself and went deeper into the water, his coat would match seaweed or something else green while his creamish part could match the sand. He stopped walking toward the barely visable blue wolf when the water began to splash his face and was below his chin.
Back to top Go down
Ember
Administrator
Administrator
Ember

Character sheet
Abilities:

Pearl Beach Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pearl Beach   Pearl Beach Icon_minitime6/2/2013, 8:45 am

The blue wolf just rolled her eyes and dived under the water, herr whole body submerged.She saw a large fish swim past as she began chasing after it.Her paws paddled speedily through the water with ease her eyes perfect ally adapted to being underwater.She quickly caught the fish, clamping her jaws around it, killing it.She swam to she surface where she swam over to this other wolf, a smug grin on her face.
"take it if you want"Ember said as she manipulated the water to carry the fish in a water ball in the air.
The smug smile was still on her face, as she looked at this new male.
Back to top Go down
Kiungo
Kiungo

Character sheet
Abilities:

Pearl Beach Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pearl Beach   Pearl Beach Icon_minitime6/2/2013, 8:57 am

"No I don't want it." This fae was toying with him and he had been so cought up in that grin of hers that he didn't see the fish floating in the air surrounded by water. His stomach growled and his face fell neutral. "I guess I'm hungry where is the fish?"the brute signed then he looked around for the fish and saw it in the air. What the... The brute jumped up unknowning that the water followed him and carried him up. Once the fish was in his jaws he fell back into the water and the fish tried to swim but the brute had strengthened his bite by accident and the fish's head and body broke apart and fell into the water where he began to eat it quickly
Surprised that it tasted good and that he didn't cook it.
Back to top Go down
Ember
Administrator
Administrator
Ember

Character sheet
Abilities:

Pearl Beach Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pearl Beach   Pearl Beach Icon_minitime6/2/2013, 9:11 am

The blue coated fae was impressed, but she had seen this all before.
"Would you like to join my pack"Ember offered, after seeing what he could do.
"Their is enough room for everyone and you are welcome to the food here"
The fae asked her feet paddling to keep her up in the water.Her ocean blue eyes did think this male was handsome but she knew he would find her weird by her coat colour.She flicked her tail, it causing the surface of the water to ripple.
Back to top Go down
Kiungo
Kiungo

Character sheet
Abilities:

Pearl Beach Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pearl Beach   Pearl Beach Icon_minitime6/2/2013, 9:20 am

Kiungo noticed his paws moving in the water like a doggy paddle or something and was surprised. He was getting used to this and he took to water better then on land which surprised him. "Yes, that would be fun." Kiungo noticed the females blue fur and thought it was cool it helped her blend in with the water. His was odd just like hers but his didn't seem to help him much. "Who are you?" the large muscular brute asked curious. She was quite attracting for her color as he thought a blue wolf would look much different.
Back to top Go down
Ember
Administrator
Administrator
Ember

Character sheet
Abilities:

Pearl Beach Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pearl Beach   Pearl Beach Icon_minitime6/2/2013, 9:36 am

"I am ember, the alpha of the water pack, what about you"
Her eyes stayed glued to the male, curious of his markings.Her body was used to water, she was even born in it and do not get her first breath of air untill she was one.Her whole old pack was all blue and it seemed normal to her.However she had never seen the strange markings on this wolf before and that is what kept her eyes locked on him appart from the fact she kind of fancied him.
Back to top Go down
Kiungo
Kiungo

Character sheet
Abilities:

Pearl Beach Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pearl Beach   Pearl Beach Icon_minitime6/2/2013, 9:48 am

"Oh, I am called Kiungo..." he didn't yet want to explain his origins or why he had markings unless she asked. It might freak her out if she knew that he was once human. He signed remembering those days but still living as a wolf was fun as well. He noticed the fae was observing him and he didn't mind because he was observing her as well.
Back to top Go down
Ember
Administrator
Administrator
Ember

Character sheet
Abilities:

Pearl Beach Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pearl Beach   Pearl Beach Icon_minitime6/2/2013, 10:16 am

"If you don't mind me asking, but where did you get your markings from?Ember asked, noticing kiungo watching her.
she did not mind, but she was getting rather hungry.
"would you like me to teach you how to hunt in these waters?Ember asked after seeing what happened earlyer.
She looked out over the water, her eyes scanning for any signs of danger.
Back to top Go down
Kiungo
Kiungo

Character sheet
Abilities:

Pearl Beach Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pearl Beach   Pearl Beach Icon_minitime6/2/2013, 6:30 pm

"I Oh its from a curse...yes I would like to learn how to swim." He said in a regreful voice, then he sat down in the water because he was now at the shallow end.His muzzle went into the water and he opened his eyes while blowing air bubbles blew from his nostrils. Then he laid down conserving his oxygen.
Back to top Go down
Ember
Administrator
Administrator
Ember

Character sheet
Abilities:

Pearl Beach Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pearl Beach   Pearl Beach Icon_minitime6/3/2013, 2:05 am

Ember smiled trying to cheer kiungo up.She then sank down beneath the water, Easilly breathing under it.Tugging at the brutes leg she tried to convince him to follow her.She could smell
Prey near by and she snarled slightly, hungry and ready to hunt.She was perfect ally camoflardged in the water, her blue coat perfect for this environment.
Back to top Go down
Ash
Ash

Character sheet
Abilities:

Pearl Beach Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pearl Beach   Pearl Beach Icon_minitime6/3/2013, 4:38 pm

♢ EYOWN ♢

Eyown crept silently forward. She could see wolves, romping in the water. She did not distaste water, for earth needs water to survive, but she was not the greatest fan of getting wet. The forest guardian padded forward silently, which was the all earth wolves special ability, along with being able to climb trees. She could see them all clearly now, a large brute with odd markings, and the same blue wolf she had run into before. She growled, trying to get as close as possible. She didn't dare make herself known, and in this environment she wasn't completely camouflage like she was in hers. She didn't know what to do next. Should she walk forward and introduce herself. She nodded, that was the right way to go, but she wanted to do it in a way that would be odd, and maybe frighten them. She smirked, and turned into a human. She walked forward, towards the wolves, and called out in wolf language, in her clear, sweet voice,
"Peace! Peace, friends, I bring you no harm!"
Back to top Go down
http://fullmoonpack.forumotion.com/
Ember
Administrator
Administrator
Ember

Character sheet
Abilities:

Pearl Beach Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pearl Beach   Pearl Beach Icon_minitime6/3/2013, 5:55 pm

The blue coated female turned her face from kiungo to the human who had just appeard.
"I know who you are, your that wolf who shoved roots up my nose"Snarled Ember.
She stepped away from kiungo, her paws only just touching the bottom of the sea bed.Her body at ease in the water, Ember moved to the water into a cage around the part human and part wolf creature.She was used to shapeshifter and was clam around this one watching the waters thick tentacles move a cage around this other female freezing so they where unbreakable.She knew this forest alpha was not at ease here and it that she did not enjoy the water.Ember smirked slightly enjoying the fact that she had the upper hand or paw in her case.

She laughed a bit as she knew the earth alpha would not be able to escape the ice cage unless Ember allowed her to.A large platform of water, lifted her slightly above the water, into the air.She moved onto her haunches, resting down on the platform, her eye colour turning into a more lighter blue as she used her powers.
Back to top Go down
Kiungo
Kiungo

Character sheet
Abilities:

Pearl Beach Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pearl Beach   Pearl Beach Icon_minitime6/4/2013, 5:19 am

Kiungo looked confused. "Who is this?" he asked and stood up eying the wolf. He stood up and walked closer to Ember. He sat down and watched the two they seemed to be enemies.
Back to top Go down
Ember
Administrator
Administrator
Ember

Character sheet
Abilities:

Pearl Beach Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pearl Beach   Pearl Beach Icon_minitime6/4/2013, 12:08 pm

"This is the earth pack alpha, she should not be here this is my land"Ember said to kiungo, growling slightly.
She turned her gaze back over to the earth alpha, furry bubbling in her body.She was inthe right mind to attack and kill this wolf but knew that it would only cause a eat between the two packs. Her body was now in the position to kill or fight, her body pressed low to the water platform and her head hung low, her teeth glistening in the light.Her tail stayed tense, a snarl ripping from her mouth.
"What do you want?"Ember asked the earth wolf.
Back to top Go down
Ash
Ash

Character sheet
Abilities:

Pearl Beach Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pearl Beach   Pearl Beach Icon_minitime6/4/2013, 1:12 pm

♢ EYOWN ♢

Eyown raised her hand, for still a human.
"Peace I say!" She answered calmly, "I have stated I bring no harm. I was not present to see any of my sorrounding packs leaders, and I hoped to have that honor!"
She said his all with a twinkle in her eye. She shifted her gaze from the female to the male wolf, standing nearby. Without meaning to, she frowned at him. She had seen those markings before, among the starry immortal wolves. In fact, her trainer had some of the very same markings. She remembered it all now, in her years with the sky, her trainer had never been able to become a human again, and he blamed it on his markings...
"You," She stammered, shifting her eyes back to the alpha female, "You have a enchanted wolf in your midst."
She wondered if this was the time for her to become a wolf again, or if she should stay as the green haired, pretty girl she was now. She decided to go with the first instead of the latter. She instantly became a green and purple she wolf with a glossy pelt. She padded toward the alpha female, and bowed in a show of respect.
"I have seen wolves as this male in my many years." She said, "I had been an experienced healer in those days, but neither my trainer or I could find the secret of enchanting back to normal state." She paused then continued,
"There is a strange poem like thing that came from the oddest of the stars, whom all thought was mad. He said to me one day:

Wave of Flame,
Gust of Leaf
Fate written
Bounds broken,
Freedom you seek
Is given.

But I didn't know what he meant."
While she had been trying to be helpful, she had put her guard down low. As soon as she was done speaking, her guard flew up, and she spun around.
And ran away.

Back to top Go down
http://fullmoonpack.forumotion.com/
Ember
Administrator
Administrator
Ember

Character sheet
Abilities:

Pearl Beach Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pearl Beach   Pearl Beach Icon_minitime6/4/2013, 1:19 pm

Ember pounced off the floating piece of water she was on and instead of falling into the water she was running across the surface of the water.Her heart raced as the sped after the earth wolf.She came to a halt infront of the other wolf, swiping a paw at her face, her claws sharp and could cause serious damage.
"Your not getting away that easilly, this is my terratory and if you chose to trespass on it then you will have to pay the price."Ember said with a snarl.
Anger flowed around her body, this was when she was most deadly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Pearl Beach Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pearl Beach   Pearl Beach Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pearl Beach
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Crystal Lake Packs :: Members Area :: Other stuff-
Jump to: