Crystal Lake Packs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

In the land of the crystal lake there are 8 crystals. fire, water, earth, wind, light, dark, ice and lightning. each pack has a crystal, but each is jealous of each others power. What will happen? Peace.. or chaos! You decide!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
TotM - December
Reyth     Pearl Beach - Page 2 17-89~~~~~~~~~~~ Reyth has probably been the only member who actively visits each week! They are an excellent RPer, and are very kind towards other members. Say Congrats! 
Switch Accounts
Switch Accounts

Staff
Owner Luna Fang Pearl Beach - Page 2 1-812 ~~~~~~~~ Co-Owner/Admin Ember Pearl Beach - Page 2 Rsz_3-10 ~~~~~~~~~ Admin Fenrir Pearl Beach - Page 2 22-1410
Latest topics
» The Shadow Lurkers Pack
Pearl Beach - Page 2 Icon_minitime4/27/2014, 5:07 pm by Crystal

» Joining form
Pearl Beach - Page 2 Icon_minitime4/25/2014, 9:27 pm by Luna Fang

» UPDATE as of 12-5-2013
Pearl Beach - Page 2 Icon_minitime4/25/2014, 8:55 pm by Crystal

» The Feral Cats
Pearl Beach - Page 2 Icon_minitime3/24/2014, 10:27 am by Ash

» wolves vs cougars forest
Pearl Beach - Page 2 Icon_minitime3/12/2014, 7:43 pm by Guest

» THE CASCADES; a silver brumby rp [jcink]
Pearl Beach - Page 2 Icon_minitime2/10/2014, 6:44 pm by Guest

» Return to the Den
Pearl Beach - Page 2 Icon_minitime1/17/2014, 6:27 pm by Fenrir

» Zoo Animal's!
Pearl Beach - Page 2 Icon_minitime1/16/2014, 9:12 pm by Luna Fang

» Alphabet Soup!
Pearl Beach - Page 2 Icon_minitime1/14/2014, 10:04 pm by Fenrir

Pearl Beach

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Ember
Administrator
Administrator
Ember

Character sheet
Coins: 20
Crystals earned: 5
Abilities:

Pearl Beach - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Pearl Beach   Pearl Beach - Page 2 Icon_minitime5/29/2013, 10:28 am

First topic message reminder :

The blue coated wolf padded forward,her nose scenting the air for any sign of prey.She could smell only the salty water and only see the white sand below her paws.
"Must be no prey around right now"She muttered.
She carried on walking along the beach, wondering if any wolves like her where around.This lonely life was getting to quite for her.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Ash
Ash

Character sheet
Abilities:

PostSubject: Re: Pearl Beach   Pearl Beach - Page 2 Icon_minitime6/4/2013, 1:53 pm

EYOWN

Eyown heard footsteps following her, she growled sourly. She didn't enjoy fighting, but when sharp claws swipe and inch from your face, you just get very angered. She kicked at the wolf's face, hoping to stun her long enough for her to get away. For good measure, she threw thorns out of her paws, right at the female.
"I came in peace," She seethed, "I came with no harm! From this day on no help will come from earth pack, even in your most dire situation!"
With that she ran away, back to her territory.

- To Earth pack territory
Back to top Go down
http://fullmoonpack.forumotion.com/
Ember
Administrator
Administrator
Ember

Character sheet
Abilities:

PostSubject: Re: Pearl Beach   Pearl Beach - Page 2 Icon_minitime6/4/2013, 2:02 pm

Ember dodge the kick but one of the thorns cut a small gash along her face.She did not care if the earth pack where not going to help, she had a bigger pack then most packs and did not need any help.Ember had been livng alone all her life and did not find it hard to look after herself.
"Well don't expect any help from us"Ember said under her breath but she knew the earth wolf could hear her.
Even though she did not care that the other wolf said she came on piece this was still her land and trespassers had to pay.Her strength and powers could easily deal with that.Ember Remembered what she had said about kiungo but did not care if he was once human or not, she was not going to kick him out because of his past.She wanted her pack to be welcoming to any kind of wolf, she did not care which.
Back to top Go down
Kiungo
Kiungo

Character sheet
Abilities:

PostSubject: Re: Pearl Beach   Pearl Beach - Page 2 Icon_minitime6/5/2013, 4:43 am

Kiungo saw the Alpha of Earth pack frown at him and he growled slightly. He was tired of everyone just taking a glance at him and rejecting him. Like I care... he thought and then he watched as the two Alpha's where about to get into a fight. She should have asked permission before crossing...that's why Ember is so mad...He signed about to jump into action and was impressed at his Alpha's speed enough to walk on water. Then he saw a thorn cut a small gash on her face, his eyes softened and he asked his alpha if she was alright, after all she was the only who who had accepted his "origins". "Are you alright Ember?" he asked softly clearly concerned.
Back to top Go down
Ember
Administrator
Administrator
Ember

Character sheet
Abilities:

PostSubject: Re: Pearl Beach   Pearl Beach - Page 2 Icon_minitime6/5/2013, 12:02 pm

Ember sighed as she turned to face Kiungo. The gash on her face was sore, but she knew it would heal."Yeah I am alright, it's just a cut, but I know you where human, but it is fine, I won't kick you out"Ember said her voice sounding soft and warm.
She flicked her tail turning into water, the shape of her tail and moving against her cut washing it. With a flick of a tail it went back to normal and her eyes looked up at kiungo. She thought the makings suited kiungo and she kind of fancied him a little bit.She sighed and shook her head, drying the wet fur.
Back to top Go down
Kiungo
Kiungo

Character sheet
Abilities:

PostSubject: Re: Pearl Beach   Pearl Beach - Page 2 Icon_minitime6/10/2013, 6:35 am

Kiungo smiled when his Alpha said that she was alright and that she accepted him. "So..are you going to teach me how to hunt or what?" The brute asked a sly smirk on his maw, he was beginning to like this fae. His wet tail rose from the water and and he used it to create a small wave which crashed into Ember soaking her drying fur. His blue eyes where playful.
Back to top Go down
Ember
Administrator
Administrator
Ember

Character sheet
Abilities:

PostSubject: Re: Pearl Beach   Pearl Beach - Page 2 Icon_minitime6/10/2013, 2:06 pm

Ember laughed and her eyes flashed ice blue water pouring on top of kiungo. She giggled as she watched the water soak kiungos pelt.She was beginning to like this wolf and she smiled heading out further into the water.
"Ready?"Ember asked with a playful smirk on her face.
She sank under the water and began swimming easily breathing under the water.She looked up at the feet of kiungo that where under the water. She nipped them playfully and waited for him happilly.
Back to top Go down
Kiungo
Kiungo

Character sheet
Abilities:

PostSubject: Re: Pearl Beach   Pearl Beach - Page 2 Icon_minitime6/19/2013, 9:24 pm

Kiungo shook his fur and jumped as Ember nipped at his paws. "Ready." The green brute quickly dove into the water and waited for Ember to help him. He saw a fish swim by and he snapped at it then followed after Ember into deeper water. He popped his head above the water, "Are there any sharks out here?"
Back to top Go down
Ember
Administrator
Administrator
Ember

Character sheet
Abilities:

PostSubject: Re: Pearl Beach   Pearl Beach - Page 2 Icon_minitime6/20/2013, 11:54 am

"yes but they never really come round here"Nakita said still under the water breathing happily looking up at kiungo.
A fish swam past her face and she clamped her jaws around it and she quickly ate it, her eyes scanning the ocean.She waited for Kiungo to reply and she took a deep breath of water.
Back to top Go down
Kiungo
Kiungo

Character sheet
Abilities:

PostSubject: Re: Pearl Beach   Pearl Beach - Page 2 Icon_minitime7/25/2013, 6:09 am

"Oh good, so what do I do?" Kiungo asked then his head dove into the water and he smiled to her before looking around at the fish swimming near by. A small air bubble appeared around his head, "So you have a pack?"

(sorry it took me so long to reply I was looking for the link to this site couldn't find it. Although I did find it on KNP)
Back to top Go down
Ember
Administrator
Administrator
Ember

Character sheet
Abilities:

PostSubject: Re: Pearl Beach   Pearl Beach - Page 2 Icon_minitime7/26/2013, 6:04 am

"Yeah I have a pack but it is not that big" The fae said gigling.
"now back to hunting, what do you want to hunt" The fae said with a smile, air bubbles heading up to the surface as she took each breath.She allowed her body to sink down the the bed of the ocean, her body hitting the ground softly.Her ice blue orbs then looked up at kiungo, her tail swaying in the slight current.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pearl Beach   Pearl Beach - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pearl Beach
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Crystal Lake Packs :: Members Area :: Other stuff-
Jump to: